Community post

Question

All ladies that recently received their BFP!

Hey ladies I am just wondering what you have tried that you think gave you that gave you your BFP.
I have tried several things and even though I have not ovulated yet (any day now) I was wondering what everyone thought. I'm hoping to get a BFP this month but than again I do every month. ;p there are so many ladies looking for help and I wish that a lot more women would write their success stories I know It would help me out so I'm sure it would help out others too!

Congrats on your BFP!

Praying for baby number 3!

5 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I don't really fall into the "recently" category, but my last bfp (33wks ago) is a soy baby, and the baby before him is a soy/clomid baby. I believe soy has been huge help for me. It definitely strengthens my ovulation and hits me with mass amounts of ewcm, which is def something that's beneficial with getting the sperm to its destination. It's something worth a read, if not a try. I do recommend sticking with charting if ur gonna try it tho. I see way too many women spend their cycle guessing when/if O happened.
Hopefully u find something that works for u! Good luck! =))

7 years ago

Although soy messed with my cycle and lade me ovulate 2 weeks late it seems like it helped me. received my positive this morning :)

7 years ago

Fertility blend helped me

7 years ago

Hay Hun I would say look into fertility blend on line it has helped a lot

7 years ago

Preseed and Clearblue digital ovulation kit. I think preseed is amazing. Was ttc for 5 months.. 6th month preseed worked like a charm. Good luck!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo