Community post

Discussion

Anyone experience flushed face, neck and arms & chest?

I am 8 DPO, cycle day 25. I have been getting a few symptoms for the past few days. 5 DPO I expiernced heightened irribility, dark blue veins on my breasts, soreness and painful to the touch. Today I am 9 DPO and I'm getting this flushed sensation, almost like a slight sunburn on my chest, face and shoulders. This seems to be something strange and not the more common preg symptom. Has anyone else expierenced this?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 12DPO and im also getting the sunburnt skin feeling (and have done for about a week now), all accross my chest, shoulders, neck and face, though the back of my neck, arms and top of my back all seem cooler. wasnt sure if it was a symptom or a sign or anything, but glad im not the only one thats getting it! xx

11 years ago

Hi!
Im either 9 or 10dpo, I have also for the past two days had a really hot feeling in my face, I even had my co-worker feel my face to see if she could feel it, but no, must just be internally...even though I can feel it when I touch my face! I also have a strange rash that I got on my chest 2 days ago...? My cycles are 30-32 days...so I still have a while to go, but I did take a preg test today and it was BFN :/ Good luck! Let me know what you both find out!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you both for responding. I did a little further searching and naturally the abundance of red blood cells has an effect on the skin. Here is the link.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=52164

I just chalk it up to a nice rosey glow!

Good luck on your tests!

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to you too! Today i dont have the flushed face, it lasted for two days I guess! Thanks for the link!
Kate

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo