Community post

Question

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I losing my mind?

Ok, so let's start of saying that my cycle was "Whacked out last month" but on time. I also ride a bike and have noticed every little bump i hit on the road, sends a shock to my unterus/cervix?

So here are my symptoms (I swear I'm not makig this up - I try not to take note but can't help noticing these things).

6 DPO - Light brown creamy CM on underwear
7 DPO - Light pink creamy CM
8 DPO - White Creamy CM, Sore boobs and mood swings
9 DPO - Sore boobs and mood swings
10 DPO - Overly emotional about something really stupid.

Those are the basics and have continued through until now (AF due in 4 days). No Af cramps yet. Boobs are insanely sore. CM seems normal and like a creamy white. My Stomach is also crazy and also I'm insanely hungry all the time!

I have been Nauseous from about 5 DPO on and off. Run to the bathroom to puke, and nothing! So the nausea comes and goes in random bouts. Have woken up 3 days as I open my eyes being Nauseous. Neg HPT's?

Opinio

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Also forgot to mention that My boobs have been paining/tingling/nipples burning slightly but barely noticable burn). My boobs are so sore that even bending over is insanity.

6 years ago • Post starter

Don’t know about cm but I? remember being super hungry all the time in my last pregnancy... gained a ton of weight because of it. Also th emotional thing. Good luck!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo