Community post

Question

Positive test

Ladies I'm sorta baffled , I got my BFP OCT 15th my last cycle was sep 8th and generally I have 32-35 cycles , so why didn't my positive show up sooner ? Something to do with my lutal phase? I'm just having a hard time calculating exactly how far along I am .

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sept.8 is the date you should start counting from. So you r going to be 8 weeks on Tuesday Nov 3rd.. hope that helped.

8 years ago

Yes it did! Thank you , is there a chance though I could be measuring a week behind because I ovulated late?

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes that's possible. It happened to me when I was pregnant with my first. I ovulated a week later than usual. I was charting so I knew exactly when I ovulated and when to test (got a BFP at 13 dpo). When I went to the doctors they confirmed my due date was a week later than if we had been counting from the last day of my expected period.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo