Community post

Discussion

Scared to test...

It's that time of the month, still no AF, but I'm too scared to test. I absolutely hate that bfn, it makes me feel like my body turned against me. That I'm a little crazy for imagining symptoms, and like I wasted money on a pregnancy test. Anyone 14 dpo and testing today and wants to test with me? Or should I wait longer... Ahhh...

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am not testing today. HOWEVER I completly know what you are going through. Those BFN are like a knife in the heart. I think you should test today. Unless you ovulated later than normal. I am here for ya!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

I feel you too! I am 12 dpo and having all sorts of symptoms (pretty much the same ones that I have every month that make me think I am pg, but feel stupid with that bfn) I have usually started testing, but this cycle I have been trying my best not to obsess. I even decided that I was going to quit TTC, that it was just too hard emotionally. Yet, here I am again..... thinking of nothing else than if I should test or not. And if I do, will I be strong enough to deal with a negative. Good luck to you! I have a feeling that you are going to test, of course I have a feeling that I am going to buy one before the day is up. I'll be praying for you...

11 years ago

I broke down and tested last night. Bfn... So I was pretty sure - tested again today! Got a bfp- still in shock! Thanks ladies! Hopefully you guys get bfp's soon too!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm also 14dpo and too scared to test! This is my 3rd Clomid cycle and I was SO sure the last two cycles that I was pregnant... don't know if I can bear being wrong again!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo