Community post

Question

9-12 days late FER 6 days sooner finally had a faint line or evap?

Hello laides, how are you all?? Well, my question is... could I be pregnant? Heres details- I am anywhere from 9-12 days late. My cycle normally last 28-32 days, now on day 40. I have taken test from the first day of missed period and they have been clear negitive. Now today with fmu i saw a line I didmt have to search for.... Im so late, is this just evap or late bfp? Symptoms are mostly sick/ super hungry at same time, ichy breast, some random lower back cramping... any advice is appreciated. THANKS a ton ladies![IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/sm5bx5.jpg[/IMG]

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Have you done any dollar tree or walmart cheapies? Maybe try a different test? Don't get a blue dye test. I am in the same boat. I am on cd 39, af was supposed to show on 9/12, then the calculators here say supposed to show 9/20 which didn't. Supposedly I am on 7DPO and had positive blue dye tests, but pink dyes are negative.

8 years ago

Thanks for youre responce, yes ive tried all kinds including walmart cheapies. The walmart come out neg but when opened it up theres a piece at the end of the strip that reads "hcg" it semd to have a collection of dye so i pulled it off and pressed it against where the test line would appear and it showed. I tried this again with my fiances urin and also with water. It only got color from mine. Not saying that is my bfp just that it was strange. Maybe the blue dye test are picking it up for you? Although its hard to trust with all the bad hype.. I hope theres still a chance for us! Keep me updated with your testing? :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo