Community post

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

View Full Post

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are handling it pretty well! Anyway, anybody feeling in symptons? Its realllllllllly early BUT I had a blody nose yesterday and today :) I only had that last time I was prego *yay* baby dust to all!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 65 of 65 Replies

Thank y'all so much for the support!! I had my HCG levels checked and they were 282! The last time I had an ectopic my first levels were only 22. I hope this is a good sign!

11 years ago

YAY! So happy for you!!!! When do you go for your 1st ultrasound?

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry ladies haven't been on for a couple of days.

Congratulations Dianna!!!! So pleased you got your BFP!!

Nicole - so sorry it's not your month how are you feeling now?

Xxx

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

11 years ago

Nicole they said they would like to do an US either the last week of may or first week in June. They require me to have 3 days of HCG levels checked though to see if they are rising correctly since they didn't last time and then they'll decide when is best. I hope I make it to the US this time.

11 years ago

Dianna :) youll make it :) I am soooooo soooooo happy for you I started temping this month. I missed the first three days tho. I am still a little confused about it. Chelle I am doing better! I think I was just so upset bc the faint line I saw and then my period was so heavy it made me think it was a miscarriage. I decided that I need to stop testing so early. Even tho I got the faint line at 12 dpo I still should just wait? Hopefully I can make it. We are also trying SMEP this month :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo