Community post

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

View Full Post

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are handling it pretty well! Anyway, anybody feeling in symptons? Its realllllllllly early BUT I had a blody nose yesterday and today :) I only had that last time I was prego *yay* baby dust to all!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 65 Replies | Last Page

I am 13 DPO a day ahead of you xx

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

11 years ago

Hi, Im in a similar situation, Im 11DPO now, Ive vowed im not going to test until im officially 1 month late.. I have experienced 3 MC's, 2 very early and 1 at 13 weeks, weve rested for a year and TTC for a year..This month feels different..
Im hungry all the time and have ALOT of wind... Ive googled it and sounds promising...
Anything similar from you ladies?

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, Same thing today.... Im going to get a FRER today. These dolar store test are making me angry. Love and hope, I am sorry for your loss :( If you are not going to test I would atleast make sure you are taking your prenatals. I have lots of wind but I am feeling really sick so I am not hungry. I typically getting very hungry when I PMS. Still no signs of AF

11 years ago • Post starter

Im taking pregnacare plus, Ive been taking 1 a day since we started trying:-)
The waiting is killing me, I just want to know but really dont want to see a negative, the witch is due in 2 days so we'll see from there, might test if it hasnt come by 22nd fx
Had a few weird twinges like a dull ache in abdomen but nothing more could be in my head :-( Usually I get really angry when im due the witch but im rather chilled this month ! another promising sign!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

@loveandhope BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was telling my husband the exact same thing this morning that I have not had a melt down or been really pissed off at him. Usualkly around this time I start a stupid fight. I am glad you are taking prenatal care! I got a first response this AM and will be testing soon. I took a test this AM and it was faint like yesterday so I am waiting a few hours. YOur symptoms sound good :)

Nicole - it's sooo frustrating waiting isn't it! Did it take a long time to get your BFP last time?

I tested today too and got nothing not even a hint of a line, not so optimistic about a BFP this month now tbh still spotting so think its just slowely leading to AF.

Loveandhope - So sorry about your MC such a painful thing to go through. Fingers crossed for you this month! I have been taking pregnacare for 6 months. I didn't take it when TTC last time so making sure I take them daily now.

11 years ago

Chelle: with my last pregnancy we did not get a positive till the day of my missed period. I took a first response and it looked like it was a hint of a line but got so frustrated I threw it in the trash I also took a test this AM and it had a faint line like the one yesterday. I am frustrated because I know out of 4 test they were not ALL faulty. Grr welllllll guess we will see tomorrow...

Its a good sign though that you are getting faint lines, they should keep getting stronger I think that the hormone level doubles every two days.

I am thinking that although I had a 28 day cycle last month all others since MC have been 35 so cycle will prob be 35 again this month xx

11 years ago

Chelle- Thats what I am counting on. Maybe thats why the lines were the same because it hadnt even been 24 hours since the test yesterday. Its so strange how your body changes after a m/c I had a 30-28 day with an ovulation on day 15. Now its 27 days and I apparently have been O'ing on CD12. I am so anxious for tomorrow morning but yet terrified what will happen.

I thin maybe that's why I read a site that said every 2-3 days it doubles so don't be disheartened. Praying for you for a stronger line today.

I am on CD35 today and didnt ov until 01/05 so based on other cycles I would be due today so hoping I might find out in the next couple of days. I am gonna test on Thurs if AF still hasn't arrived.

Good luck let us know later how you get on xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo