Community post

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are handling it pretty well! Anyway, anybody feeling in symptons? Its realllllllllly early BUT I had a blody nose yesterday and today :) I only had that last time I was prego *yay* baby dust to all!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 65 Replies | Last Page

I'll be your cycle buddie. Really sorry to hear about your miscarriage it is the most heartbreaking thing to go through! I also miscarried on 11.01.12 so Linda know where you are.

I am 6dpo and AF due on Wed. FC for us both this month!!!

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

11 years ago

Just read this back and realised my errors lol excuse spelling and should have said kinda not Linda! Hubby was rushing me for dinner xx

11 years ago

I am your cycle buddy, I am 5 dpo today and I also had a missed miscarriage at 11 wks (d&c was on March 2nd) :(
I have bleeding gyms (also it happened only when I was preggo) but otherwise not too many symptoms.. This is the cycle when I promised myself not to test untill I am 11 dpo or later, so I need so support group to conquer my poas addiction :)

11 years ago

Yay!!!! Yeah it was difficult it made it even more difficult since we decided to tell everyone the MOMENT we found out. This time I will most likely wait till im atleast 3 months along. How long have your hubby and you been trying? This will be our fourth month. It would have been our fifth BUT my husband was away for a month. I also think the OPK's I was using were not working preoperly so I got the smily face pack this month :)
sticky_vibes

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh no! That must have been hard to then tell everyone about MC. We had told both families and a few friends so a fair few people knew. We have been trying since Feb 2011 fell pg end of year and MC in Jan at 11 weeks. Has been a really tough few months but we are really positive now and continuing to TTC.

Am feeling like it might be a good month as had a few symptoms that I had last time I was pg like hot flushes, overly emotional, headache which has lasted three days and thrush (sorry tmi)! Could just be a bug though who knows?!!

Never heard of nose bleeds as a symptom that must be a pain lol have you planned when you are going to test? Xx

11 years ago

Hi, I have never responded to any post but I am 4 DPO and I also had a MC on 12-26-12 right after we had told our families on Christmas Day :(. We have been trying for 3 years now to have our first child and I also had 2-3 nose bleeds when I was prego starting on 5 DPO! I haven't had any this attempt but I hope that will be a good sign for you :)

11 years ago

@chellek83 It was hard to tell everyone after I had the miscarriage. I almost felt like I had let everyone down somehow. Ya know? The nose bleeds aren't a full on flow but it is always in the morning when I feel like I need to blow my nose! Your symptoms sound promising! I had MAJOR hot flashes when I was prego in December my DH always thought it was funny because I am actually always cold! Today I actually just had to take a nap! I feel like I am getting sick :) I smile because I got cold chills before I found out I was pregnant last time too! I want to test on Monday because I will be 12 DPO I have short cycles 27 days... Before the miscarriage it was 28 so idk I am glad its shorter LOL However, I knda just want to wait till 14 DPO ya know? Im scared to see NOT PREGNANT :(

@esperanza YAYYYYYYIll be your cycle buddy!!! Try not to test :) I am waiting till atleast 12 DPO. I might just pee on an OPK instead of my last good pregnancy test :) When will you be 14 dpo?

@diana23 Sounds like we were going through the same thing at the same time *hugs* I had to go to the doctor every week for 6 weeks and every time they would do an ultra sound and say they didnt know what was wrong :( I knew at my first appointment something was wrong because there was nothing in the sac. They left the room and I started to cry and my husband asked what was wrong. I told him that the baby isnt suppose to look like that :( Sure enough at 10 weeks I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum. I took the medicine instead of a d&c I forget the name of it tho.

Thanks for the hugs!! Much needed! I also had to go to the dr every other day until I started spotting but I knew something wasn't right because my hCg levels were very low and slow to rise. After they said is was a chemical pregnancy since I was only 6 wks and that my levels would drop back to 0 within the next week but they had almost tripled the next week, so come to find out I was having an ectopic pregnancy. I had to have two methotrexate shots that made me sick as a dog! This is the first month we have gotten to try since the end of November so I am going crazy, over thinking every little symptom!

11 years ago

Oh my goodness you had to wait that long to start trying again? Or was that y'alls decision? We started as soon as we could. I however do not think I had an "actual period" till last month. After the m/c I was having a period but it was very very very abnormal with no clots.I also was using really cheap OPK's from target and we finally broke down and got the clear blue smiley ones They are AWESOME!!!! No guessing!!!!! So I think we were having sex thinking I had O'd but I hadn't. Have you ovulated yet? Do you use OPK's? We used preseed for the first time this month and it was amazing. I also took mucinex this month. I guess we will find out by next Wednesday if we can get this show on the road

It has been forever since we could try. My dr said he really wanted us to wait 3 normal cycles before trying again due to all the possible birth defects from the shots. It took almost 7 wks to have just one normal period which was about the end of February. Yes I use a lot of OPK' s lol, I Love the clear blue ones and I even take one in morning and one at night so i know when the initial surge is. My OPK was positive on may 2nd and I felt the strong twinges and ovary pain on the 3rd so I was pretty sure thats when I ovulated but then I still had some more mild twinges on the 4th but i still think it occurred the 3, or at least I hope so that way I don't have to wait an extra day to test :). I may have to try the pre seed if I don't get a BFP this time. I have heard a lot about it.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo