Community post

Question

6 weeks 2 days no dr lined up

I'm anxious to get a regular obgyn lined up for my pregnancy. I applied for medicaid but it can take up to 45 days to get approved and that would put me at like 12 weeks. I can't even get an appointment with a dr. without approval. Anyone else have this problem? (I'm in SC)

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm in Maine and here you can get a doctor appointment and tell them you are waiting on Medicaid to be approved. They will still bill you but it will state insurance pending at the top. Medicaid will go back and pay your medical bills while your coverage was pending.

I hear ya about the wait time btw! I was at least 12 weeks by the time I got approved.

9 years ago

thanks! I called around and FINALLY found a dr willing do make an appointment with the medicaid pending. I'll be nine weeks by the time I get to see the dr. but that's not too bad and at least I have an appointment scheduled!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo