Community post

Question

Morning Sickness? 5 weeks 6 Days PG

Hey! We found out I was PG on our one year anniversary. :) We're so excited! I'm having definite symptoms; some light cramping and uncomfortable pinches etc in my lower abdomen, swollen, sore boobs, tiredness, slight nausea and upset stomach (diarrhea almost every day). But I'm wondering about morning sickness. I've had a little nausea, and once I almost actually vomitted, but nothing much since. I heard morning sickness starts in the 6th week - I'm one day shy of that and haven't had any real morning sickness yet.
When did ya'll's morning sickness start?

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days and if I don't eat breakfast I get really nauseous . I'm in the same boat with the diaherea but I also get constipated since a few days before I had a postive.

9 years ago

Mine started during the 4th week and in my 5th week I was puking all day all night every single day. It slowed down around 9 weeks though... and then I just had nausea the rest of the time.

9 years ago

My morning sickness always kicked in around 6-7 weeks and then I get it bad!!

<a href=

9 years ago

With my first, I had neausa at 5 weeks. I never puked tho. I just took a tums and neasua would go away. I also took my prenatal at night, an drank smoothies in morning. Now im 5 weeks pregnant, on progesterone and feel completely different from first. And get neasua only at night if I didnt get dinner early enough -__- good lucks

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo