Community post

Question

Cramping after BFP

So excited!! Got our first BFP yesterday on our first wedding anniversary. :) !!!
Been cramping since yesterday and still today; light period likecramps. Anyone else have any experience with this?

6 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Had tons of cramp for the first 8 weeks with my son. Sounds normal to me :)

9 years ago

Thanks!! That's comforting!

9 years ago • Post starter

I got my positive last night followed by 5 more this morning (didn't believe it, probably still wont until doc confirms with bloodwork), and I'm cramping too... feels just like the start of my period (which was due today), I keep running to the bathroom expecting to see blood. Congratulations and good luck!

9 years ago

I'm pregnant on my 5th and I honestly would be worried if I did nt cramp lol..sounds completely normal..congrates

9 years ago

I am 7w5d and have had cramping since 5 days before my missed period. It's normal.

9 years ago

Thanks so much all! :) I've missed my period now, have a dr's appointment scheduled for tomorrow and I'm soooo excited! :) The cramping has slowed down some.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo