Community post

Question

AF due in 2 days, have low and soft cervix..what does this mean?

I am roughly 11-13 DPO and my period is due Saturday. Yesterday and the day before my cervix was low and hard like the tip of my nose. I just got out the shower and checked again and it is still low but has become a ton softer! I haven't had any AF symptoms or spotting which I ALWAYS have before she comes but I do have sore nipples (tmi sorry) and I had some ewcm about a week ago today for a few days but have pretty much dried up except for some snot like discharge. I want to wait until Saturday to test but has anyone else had a similar experience and ended up getting their bfp? I'd like as much advice as possible so I don't get my hopes up for no reason

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Low and soft cervix are typical signs of AF starting.

6 years ago

It has moved up higher today significantly and gotten softer also my temp has been spiked the past few days...still no period so I'm just waiting to see

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo