Community post

Question

Is there less chances of a miscarriage when your symptoms are on full!?

I've had 3 miscarriages in the last past 4 years, after my last one I ended up pregnant with my baby girl, she's now 20 months. My question is, can this be another miscarriage? I have bad nausea and tender breast, and dizziness, tired all the time. With my other miscarriages I hardly had any symptoms. Also on my bfp, it was very dark, even at night. With my miscarriages it was a faint bfp. Could this mean I have better chances of it going full term??? Anyone else who has gone through this, plz I need some hope!

6 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

there is always a chance of MC .. but when I told my doctor I was having bad morning sickness she said that its a sign of a healthy pregnancy. so try not 2 worry

9 years ago

For me it was opposite, I had bad nausea an sickness an the most painful BoobS.

9 years ago

Monroezelda, it was the opposite? As in you had a miscarriage? If so, im.sorry for your loss

9 years ago • Post starter

I had morning sickness with both outcomes. one ended in early miscarriage anf the other ended up my now three month old daughter. symptons or lack. thereof doesn't really mean anything

9 years ago

unfortunately I was very sick with morning sickness and lost my little one at 7 weeks. All you can do is enjoy the here and now. Go to the doctor and ask about having blood drawn regularly, earlier ultrasounds if it helps to reassure you. Sticky Baby Dust!

9 years ago

Yes sorry I meant I had a mc in 2011 I was really badly sick my pregnancy symptoms were much more worse with the loss than when I had healthy pregnancies.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo