Community post

Question

Back pain?

I am very worried that the back pain I am having is going to result in a miscarriage. I have had a successful pregnancy and do not remember back pain.
After that.. I have had two cp and have had back pain. But I could probably have it with a successful pregnancy as well. I'm not sure what's going on. Anyone have any advice?

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

i have never had back pain but I hear cramping & some mild pain is normal. this is my 1st pregnancy & I was having some mild cramping n my stomach that was really worrying me but im fine I got my HCG levels back & they r so high now. as long as u r not spotting or bleeding I would try not 2 worry. good luck im sure ur baby is fine!

9 years ago

I get backside. With all my pregnancies. Healthy ones and losses. It's not a sign of a miscarriage unless he pain is unbearable. Say positive hon and congrats x

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for responding! I really appreciate it! ��

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh I know how you feel!! I had back pain early on in my second pregnancy.. I was terrified since I'd had 3 previous mc. However it stopped by my 12th week and started up again in the 6th month.. The pregnancy went totally normal. Don't worry unless you feel sharp knife like cramping and spotting...good luck hun

9 years ago

I am having back pain now. I am worried about that. My due date is in march.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo