Community post

Question

Advice please

So at 1dpo I had some light pink spotting thinking it was from ovulation. At 4dpo I had a metallic taste all day long gross . iv just had some cramping slightly sore boobs but that's it . I only track my cycle through an app on my phone

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

take a test in a few days i perfer first response early result or frer for short, but sounds promising how long have u been ttc

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

9 years ago

A year now. Its to early to test I'm only 5 dpo today still have the metallic taste

9 years ago • Post starter

Unless your on certain medications where the side affect would be that gross, metallic taste, I think that's a pretty promising sign in itself you're pregnant....please let me know if you are! I have to wait 9-10 more days, but I've had that metallic taste in my mouth, too.

9 years ago

Update today I am 9dpo and that nasty matalic taste is back my breasts are sore . I'm hopefull

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo