Community post

Question

When is ovulation?

I had a positive OPK with the lines being the same on 12/22. On 12/23 and 12/24 I had positive OPK's with the test line darker. Obviously I caught the surge, but now when do I couldn't my O date? I've an others say you count out from your Friday positive? What do others think?

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

U can assume O will happen 12-48hrs after the first positive (12/22). Most who arent temping will count the day after the first positive as O day, so 12/23. That falls in the 24-36hr range and is the avg.
Good luck! =))

9 years ago

Count not couldn't lol sorry

9 years ago • Post starter

dakotagurrl is absolutely right! I don't temp, under my doctor's advisement, so I count my O day as the one after my first positive OPK. I usually have three days of positives. This means you're probably catching the initial surge and the lh leaving your system. Also be advised, some women have two surges, the second is when you O. After going through this a few rounds, I know I O between cd 18-21. I seem to have a surge around cd 10, which is a little early. My cycle is about 36 days. Once you know how your body works this all gets easier.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo