Community post

Question

Need a little encouragement. IB spot? Anybody else? 16dpo bfn but no AF.

32day cycles. Cd32 16dpo. Pretty bad cramping and tightness At 10-13dpo. Real tight like when I bent over I was bending over a hard rock. Been very tired (asleep by 7 and sleep hard thru night when I normally can't go to sleep quickly and wake a lot through the night). Other than that no real symptoms that strike me. Some indigestion, a little nausea but nothing terrible. Eye twitching since O, not sure if that is relevant, and bruised feeling in vagina after BDing 13dpo. BFN since 10dpo (I know.....). Today AF is due. No sign of her (thank God!) But mild cramping and back ache. Had a TINY pin sized brown spot on tp this am.
Is that IB from the cramping last week?
Anyone else have similar symptoms and get bfp? I FEEL like I'm pg but bfn makes me doubt.

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

This cycle I had some brown/black discharge on the day my period was due. I did not test that day but waited for a test at the dr's office 3 days later. There, a faintly positive was obtained. Your brown spot could be related to implantation and it is very possible that you are still testing too early. If I had tested on the day of my expected period my test would have been negative as it was only very faint 3 days later. Wishing you the best of luck. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Thanks so much. That's soooo encouraging.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks so much. That's soooo encouraging.

I am in the same boat as you, am three days late, am NEVER late unless preg (mummy to 4 lil cuties!!) so I know the symptoms but am getting negative hpt's

9 years ago

Thanks, today makes me two days late. I've never been late until my husband and I started TTC - seemed it threw things way off cause I'm ss I guess. :} we're TTC #1 and this November made it 7 months. I just PRAY this is our month. It would be the best Christmas present ever.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo