Community post

Question

What do you think?

Today I'm 6 dpo out of a 27 day cycle . my cervix is high and soft ?.day before O I had clear egg white cm with blood . 2 dpo had sharp cramping 4 dpo through 5 dpo had twinges and cramping behind my belly button and on the right side down to my pubic bone. Just my nipples are really sore this month and I'm tired more .

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi am the same had the ewcm for two days more of it on the first day then 1-2 days po I felt a little dizzy on day 4 po I got this little tuggin stabbin pain between my belly button and hip bone and since day 3 po my boobs are killin me at the sides and nipples I Actully had to get out of bed last night for some Panadol coz I could not sleep with the pain then today am 6 days po boobs still sore and so tired am thinkin ok it's way to early to have all these symptoms but u cannot imagine pain in the boobs I can feel it :) really hoping for a positive but a little while to wait till I can test :) hopefully it's good news for u to have u any symptoms today ?

9 years ago

Thanks for replying. Today I have a lot of creamy cm cervix is medium and hard . boobs are still very sore . and I'm still constipated :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo