Community post

Discussion

I know it's gross, but is anyone pooing more!!

Hiya,

well I am pregnant for the first time and we are over the moon and very excited :o)

Today I am 6 weeks and 5 days and I have noticed this week that I am experiencing increased bowel movements. I only used to go ever 2-3 days and now I am going 2-4 times per day. I appreciate that this may be due to the fact that I have increased the amount of fruit and veg that I'm eating, but is this normal?

I'm waking up early hours because I need to go - I expected this about needing to pee but not to poo!!

Sorry it's a gross subject lol!!

Jess xx

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Ha ha me too! I go 2-4 times a day now. I eat the same as before I got pregnant too

12 years ago

Ha at least it's not just me then :)

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies,

I'm 6w3d today and I'm deff going #2 a lot more as well. I have been eating the same foods as I was before I got pregnant although at times I am eating more food at one sitting.... I used to only go #2 once a day about a half hour after I woke up but now I am going in the morning and once at night. Sometimes in the morning I have to go 2 or 3 times but I have also noticed that my poo is much more in volume, it was sooooo strange to me when this first started happening but I'm sure it's very normal.

to both of you on your bfps!!!!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo