Community post

Question

No side breasts pain after ovulation, but high bbt. Good sign?

For the past few months my AF has become regular and after I ovulate the sides of my breasts are always sore. I just got off BC and my period returned to normal for the past two cycles. I'm trying for baby and I am sure I ovulate because of an OPK and my high bbts, also I had cramps on one side of my ovaries; however the sides of my breasts aren't sore or tender just a tingling sensation here and there. Is that a good sign that conception occurred?

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Breast pain is common and normal during the lp. Side pain on breasts is often related to progesterone. High temperatures on the BBT chart are always a good sign as they confirm that ovulation occurred. The presence or absence of breast discomfort is not an indicator for a pregnancy outcome. The elevated temperatures on the BBT chart will only point to a pregnancy as they continue to stay high as you miss your period. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo