Community post

Discussion

Over 40 ttc, I KNOW I'm not the ONLY one!

View Full Post

I am 42, ttc and wondering if there are any other ladies out there wanting to share their journey. Doesn't -matter if it's your first or your 8th, would love to cycle with you! I am using opk, pre-seed, maca, and other vitamins. Have been told I have border line fsh and not much time! On cycle 2 ttc after a TR in March. Sent my bbt chart to Dr. and was told I was bd-ing too much! whoops! Will cut back this cycle. I am on cd2 and super excited for this round!

User Image

397 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 397 Replies | Last Page

Oh Swimmom, don't know how I missed your latest posting...thinking of you!!

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Hi! Hopping in. I just turned 44, had a baby last July from IVF and now am working on #2. My husband doesn't want to do IVF again (we have no insurance coverage for fertility), so we're going at this au natural. I went to the OB yesterday to have her test all of my levels to see if I'm still even in the baby making game. We tried for 12 years before getting pregnant with IVF, but were unexplained infertility all that time. Now, of course, I've crossed that magic age threshhold so I think we have two strikes against us. One, that we never managed to get pregnant on our own before and two, that I'm now ancient.

Anyway, this is my second cycle since having the baby and I'm 7dpo. Hoping for a miracle!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Hi Krazesam...Torontochick and Essemakay gonna add you ladies to my prayer list lots of baby dust and sticky vibes to all of you. I too am happy to find a group like this that doesnt judge. Huggs to you all and Prayers ofcourse. Hoping this is the month for all of us.

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!!! Been missing you all and there are new "old" ladies too!!!!
I have been trying hard to be less obsessive this cycle and walk more in faith and freedom.....well, that lasted a few days!!! I just spend 40 min trying to see a + on a - clear blue easy test. i generally don't like blue dye tests anyway, but its all i had. i can't be trusted...
I am teaching a dicipleship class this evening and i just wanted to torture myself before i go. My ticker is wrong, I am 11 dpo....still early really, but........
I was honestly going to wait until thurs to test, and now i only have one left....and it's a dumb blue dye....I think i should go to walmart or the dollar store...what do you guys think?
Praying for you all...xoxoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I know people complain about the blue dye tests, but I've never had an issue with them. Every time I wasn't pregnant, they were clearly negative and times I was, they were clearly positive. Although I also used the internet cheapies and the FRERs. I've never used the dollar store tests, some people seem to love them.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I really don't care to much for the blue dye tests, myself. but it's also easier for me to see a pink line than those blue ones.

ATM I am 16 DPO, officially now 3 days late, with faint positives. still haven't told anyone not even hubby. just waiting this one out atleast until Monday then If I am still in this mth i will call my ob to sneak in for a blood test. I hear ya swimmom, i do the same thing, i say i'm going to just relax and leave it in God's hands, but then I start obsessing again, lol. And it is self torture, lol But so far seems like it may be ok, just too afraid to get my hopes up yet. I guess the lines still being faint and hard to see sometimes gets me worried, but temps are high so those look all good, no drops in temps indicating AF. I think part of the prob is I am so darn thirsty and drinking so much water that my urine is diluted. for all of us to have and keep our

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls.
I'm 8 dpo today and I did a pregnancy test. Negative.
But when I put it in the gallery some people voted positive...O_O
I will repeat it tomorrow or the next day.
Please see the test you to see what you think.

User Image

11 years ago

Vivy-hun I'm half blind and I see that faint line, lol. it's there. (((HUGS)))

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

we must wait angel, can be an evap =(

11 years ago

we must wait angel, can be an evap =(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo