Community post

Question

Could I have a false positive? Or just to early.

I'm anywhere from 8 dpo to 10 dpo. I took a First Response 6 day sooner test with first morning urine and it was a faint positive, about 5 hours passed and I took a dollar store test and a darker line shown up. I went up to the doctor and they gave me a test and apparently it came back negative. I haven't missed my period yet, so they said it could be to early for their test to show up. I don't think I could have a false positive with two test and two different brands. Could anyone help me figure this out. What do you ladies think? You can take a look at the pictures. It's wallaceemily99

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

The only thing I can think of is sensitivity levels. I'm kinda going threw the same thing. I've taken two dollar store tests today both positive then took a digital first response and it said No- . Going to Dr tomorrow for blood work

9 years ago

You are without a doubt up the duff! The doctors test must have been a higher hcg limit. Same with the digitals. :).

9 years ago

Exactly. Someone told me the digital first response is 18miu. The cheap dollar store ones are 20 hcg or 25 hcg which will pick it up before a digital. I did another cheap one just to see the next day bfp again. So now I have 3 BFPs and 1 no on digital. I get my blood results either in 1 hr or tomorrow morning.

9 years ago

My blood test came back positive but my hcg level is low. 23 have to go back for more blood work to see if it rises.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo