Community post

Question

10 dpo with constant cramping/pulling feeling

Im 10dpo and due for af in 5 days. Ever since ov I have had constant pains/twinges/dull aching pulling pains right inside my hip bones. The pains come and go and alternate sides. I dont have any other pregnancy symptoms other than increased cm that looks like lotion. The past 2 days it hasnt been as much but before then it felt like af with how much i had in my undies. Has anyone else experienced this and ended up getting a bfp? Im so confused. Weve been ttc for 9 months with no luck so far. Tested this morning and had a bfn :(

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

10dpo sharp pain in right side hip pains pinching an pulling sensation behind belly button.
11dpo nausea an cervical mucus which was white as snow an the consistency of lotion.
I got bfp about 1 or 2 days later. My baby is 20 months now so good luck.

9 years ago

FX for you! <3

The pinching and pulling may have been implantation! It does take everyone a different amount of time to get a good amount of hormones after implantation. The test may not be able to read it just yet. Try testing in 2 more days and GL!! :)

9 years ago

Thanks teamshrmn!! I tested again with a digital and got a bfn :( i figured it would be. Im due on sunday and hoping i can hold off until then to poas. Its driving me nuts. Today i felt sick after eating a granola bar but the past 2 days havent been able to get enough to eat. If i dont get a bfp soon im going to think im going insane. This 2ww sucks :/

9 years ago • Post starter

Did you end up pregnant?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo