Community post

Question

What is going on?

AF is now 9 days late. Been having lots of headaches, some nausea, severe backaches. Light pink spotting when wiping for the last 3 days, only a couple times a day, and two days last week, the day AF was due and the day before that, both days only had spotting once each day. Average cycle for me is 25 days, longest cycle ever was 29 days, and today is CD35. I would really like to know what is going on! Had several bfns in the past week. Should I test again, or just accept it as negative with a missed period? I am confused!

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I would keep testing , I see u posted a test 2 days ago . Have u taken another since then ? Also maybe see of the doc will run a blood pregnancy test if AF doesn't show in the next day or so.. GL hope u get ur answer ASAP !!

9 years ago

Doctor did a blood test lat week that was negative. I am scheduled to see her again tomorrow, as I have been sick all month, and am still sick. Started getting better, but worse again now. I will talk to her and let her know what is going on still, and see what she wants to do. Blood test was done last Wednesday, and she said retest in a week, so maybe she'll run it tomorrow, otherwise I'll have to go back again Wednesday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Like Julia01 said, I would advise you keep testing. What symptoms have you been having?
Are they like that of early preg?
Fingers crossed for you dear, do lets know the outcome of the next blood test

9 years ago

I went back to the doctor today. She did blood tests to figure out what is going on. I am still sick, and my white count is high. Started me on a different antibiotic, one that will be safe if by chance I am pregnant. She is considering this spotting as dysfunctional uterine bleeding for now, pending blood hcg results that should be back tomorrow. So far, she is just as confused as I am!

Still no AF, just spotting. Doctor diagnosed it as dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Blood hcg test was again negative. If no actual period, she said we can do an ultrasound when AF is 4 weeks late because a pregnancy will show up then. Other than that, she said to just wait and see what happens in the next two weeks.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo