Community post

Question

9dpo and suddenly have greasy hair

Hi im 9dpo and this morning my hair was a little greasy then by 6pm it was more noticable so I washed and dried it a wee while ago but its still greasy. Loss of appetite and this greasy hair is my only symptoms. Anyone else had greasy hair which led to BFP. This would be my 2nd pregNancy and I remember having greasy hair with first pregnancy but can't quite remember when it happened

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Greasier hair and oilier skin as well as outbreaks are common for me during the luteal phase due to high progesterone. Unfortunately, this does not necessarily point to a pregnancy. I have been dealing with this annoying progesterone side effect for 16+ months with no BFP so far. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Were you pregnant? I’ve never had greasy hair before in my life until now!

5 years ago

Greasy hair can mean so many things, but for me it was a sign I was pregnant even before a BFP, at around 9 DPO. I lost my pregnancy last week and my hair is already not greasy, it coincided with my tests no longer showing positive.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo