Community post

Question

HELP!!! CD35/31 2 BFN but Clumpy white/yellow CM and no AF

I'm on CD 35 of a usual 31 day cycle. Been having clumpy white/yellow discharge - not a ton of it, but just clumps here and there and a lot of it after my husband and I DTD (sorry TMI).
I wasn't going to obsess over this this month, so just decided to not track ovulation etc. I do know I noticed being very wet from soon after my period to way late from when O should've been had ECWM for like 3 weeks; turned into a creamy, stringy, thick cm and its still that way.
But I got 2 BFNs; on CD32 and 33. I'm out of HPTs now and don't plan to get anymore 'til Friday - to keep myself from obssessively POAS. :)
Other symptoms I've been having is upset stomach, nausea, LOTS of sinus problems - drainage, sneezing, stuffy nose, sore throat; dizziness, shortness of breath, rapid heart beat, and insomnia.

Anyone else go through this? What was the outcome?

HELP!! Going crazy here!

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

i am on cycle day 29/25. for the last 8 months my cycle has been 25 days exact. i am never late. i also took 2 pregnancy test on cycle day 25 and 26 and both BFN so i told myself i am not taking anymore until Sunday. so i am very frustrated!! .. baby dust too you. keep me updated . the only symptoms i have been having is on and off nausea. i am also extremely tired. and a very bad lower back ache. I never experience that even doing AF. i'm just hoping that i either get a BFP or AF soon.

9 years ago

Thanks for responding bbyblue91.
I'll certainly update.

9 years ago • Post starter

baby dust to you too!

I had CM a few cycles ago a day or two before I was due for AF and I read it could be early sign of BFP or impending period. Mine was AF but its normal for eitheroutcome.

9 years ago

Ok yall. I couldn't wait 'til Friday; bought 3 Dollar Tree tests. Took one last night, and then one this morning with FMU; both BFN. :/
WTH is going on?
I'm bought to pull my hair out here!
I'm 5 days late for AF.
My biggest symptom is that my bbs are NOT sore; i've NEVER had a cycle where my bbs didn't get sore around time for AF.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo