Community post

Question

1dpo help

I never got sticky clear cm what dose that mean?

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

There are several reasons why that could be. You may need more fluids, you may have a hormone imbalance, you may have miscalculated your o day or if you take an antihistamine it dries up your mucus. Some women just plain don't produce it. If you are concerned you won't have enough for the little swimmers, buy some preseed lubricant. It's about 20 bucks for a small tube and it's ttc friendly. Other lubes kill or hinder sperm but preseed is safe cuz it mimics fertile cervical mucus. Good luck!

9 years ago

I experienced exactly the same during the past months: Sticky, clear CM around ovulation despite using "Fertile CM" and plenty of water. I tried mucinex for a few months without much improvement and finally started using evening primrose oil which truly made a difference. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo