Community post

Question

Ovulation test positive at 8 dpo

Okay so last yr had same thing happen.. Positive opk at 7 dpo was pregnant.. And here we are gain 8 dpo and very positive opk??? Thought please, anyone else had this.. I know they say opk can't detect pregnancy before hpt.. Coincidence maybe??

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

A friend I know has this last month and she's pregnant...it can pick up something similar to hcg I believe and makes t dark however you should take a pregnancy test I a few days to confirm . Good luck x

9 years ago

Thank you for your reply..x..i'm now 10 dpo and still getting positive ouvlation test,but BFN HPT??
my cervix is super high and closed and has been for 4 days..no change what so ever..been checking every time i go for a pee haha :) REALLY confused as everyone is telling me that you get a positive HPT before opk's as the opk are less sensitive! i'm going insane with this now..i did get a +opk at 7dpo last time and neg HPT till i got to 13 dpo..suppose i'm going to have to wait till then! x

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo