Community post

Question

Implantation bleed?

I've been having definite symptoms this month and today am at 16dpo and 2 days past expected AF. Have had some cramping, mostly yesterday, and late yesterday evening I had one, nickel sized, spot of brown discharge on my toilet paper when I wiped. Nothing since.
Took two HPTs. I got a VERY faint line on a $tree test (FMU) that got darker as the day progressed. Even my husband saw that one.
Last night, after holding my pee for several hours (it was dark yellow; sorry TMI), I took a FRER test and within the 3 minutes I swore I saw a VERY VERY SUPER FAINT line which I can still see this morning, but my husband didn't see it.
Have had severe constipation and stomach upset; nausea, sore, swollen burning bbs, dizziness, and headaches.
What do you ladies make of all this?
This is our first baby; been TTC since May.

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You're definitely pregnant! Congratulations.

http://infertilitywhyme.wordpress.com/ TTC #1 - 23 months and counting Male Factor Infertility IUI #4 - Chemical Pregnancy???? IUI #5 - Ectopic Pregnancy???? IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15

9 years ago

You can be pregnant. Take another test in a couple days as HCG levels double every couple days.

Married 5/10/14, TTC #1, off BCP January 2014, TTC since June 2014, using CBFM, CBD OPK and tracking cycles.

9 years ago

I agree with Jennifer1011. Many congrats! A line is a line even it's faint. Based on my experience, you are more likely to get false negatives then positives.

9 years ago

Thanks so much for the encouragement. :)
I'm so nervous; never gotten a bfp before and I guess I just don't expect to!
I'll test again in a couple more days if AF doesn't show.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo