Community post

Question

Prego? I also have pg test pics please look

2014-08-22 :been having headaches on and off
2014-08-21 :cervix low hard and closed. dull pain on left side like something poking me
2014-08-20 :hot sweats. and slight cramping
2014-08-19 :having dizzy spells when sitting or getting up
2014-08-18 :can't sleep to uncomfortable and hot
2014-08-15 :boobs more sore . stuffy nose and couldn't fall asleep last night
2014-08-14 :dull pulling feeling in uterus. slightly sore boobs
2014-08-13 :light pink blood with cm
2014-08-01 End Period
2014-07-26 Start Period

9 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

U r pg. I looked at ur pic and by the way get a digital test if the line test is got u unsure. The digital test makes u feel better when u can see the word..gl

User Image

9 years ago

U think ? It showed right around the ten minute mark

9 years ago • Post starter

Try pink dye...blue are horrible for those lines.

9 years ago

I hate the blue due tests... I've never had a test where I thought to myself, "that's 100% negative." The last blue dye test I took I would've bet my life it was positive and AF showed up. Such a let down, never again. I would splurge and buy a digital to take out the guessing. Good luck!

9 years ago

So I took a first response pink dye . with mid day pee it was a bfn :( very sad maybe I'll get lucky one day

I wouldn't trust it using midday urine if it was already faint with fmu. I'd get a digital test and redo with fmu. GL

9 years ago

Morning urine is the best cause it has a higher concentration of the hcg hormone in it. So that's why it's best to take a test then. GL!

9 years ago

My period is due Monday so I am going to take another frer in the morning and Monday morning I'll give an update.

So three bfn on frer thought I saw something but I think my eyes are just playing tricks . so I'm just waiting for AF and holding one day I'll get that bfp

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo