Community post

Question

3 weeks late and bfn! Could I be pregnant???

I had my 3rd miscarriage on the 26th May :( which we we're really upset about but wanted to have a baby so carried on trying the previous month it's now been 7 weeks since the miscarriage and I've had no period and lots of negative tests. It's driving me crazy not knowing what's going on. If anyone could give us some advice or has anyone had this happen before? X

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Awe..sorry to hear you've had 3 miscarriages. I have had one. I just wated to tell you about these drops I have taken in the past & taking now. Wish Garden Herbs makes them & they are called Welcome Womb. They help discourage miscarriage & premature labor. Used them with my last successful pregnancy and my new pregnancy now. Hope you find out what's going on with you soon.

9 years ago

Also if your period keeps staying away, you might want to see your doctor and find out what's going on. GL!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo