Community post

Question

Need some advice!

I'm 5 days late on my AF... and I'm 18 dpo... i taken two pregnancy tests and both were clearly BFN. What should I do? Is it possible I'm just late on my Af... what else can it be. It's driving me crazy! Please help!

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Call up your doctor and make an appointment for a blood test. HPT can say negative when your really preggo! Good luck!

9 years ago

Have you tested first thing in the morning? If not, test using your FMU. Also, do your cycles vary? I am usually 26-29 days so I don't consider myself late until CD 30. Try waiting (I know its hard) and make an appt next week if still no AF

9 years ago

I'm already on on my cycle day 33. I'm usually 28-30... so it's really weird because I'm never this off... i did test this morning with fmu and it was a BFN. So I'm worried

9 years ago • Post starter

It is possible that you are 'just late' and also that you could still be pregnant. Are you sure of your O date?

9 years ago

I'm a never a whole week late. That's how late I am... and yes I'm sure I have that app that I put everything all the time. Besides my birthday was a week later so I'm sure of the dates

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo