Community post

Question

Is it possible that I could be pregnant again!?!?!?!?

Hi I'm 16 dpo, and according to my calendar I'm 3 days late on my period... also I checked and I might had intercourse with my DH a day after I ovulated. Unfortunately we're only using the withdrawal method. My symptoms are that I'm very fatigued, can't seemed to keep my eyes opened. Also I've had some cravings for sweets, cake, chocolate, coconut cake. Tmi warming, also my bowel movements haven't been on the norm. Is there a possibility? Should I test???

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hell yes. Why haven't you yet? I would definitely think you are probably preggers.

9 years ago

I just didn't think I was, until I thought about it.

9 years ago • Post starter

The "pull out" isn't a good method if you don't want to become pregnant. There is such thing as "pre-cum" and that is most useful as the sperm afterwards also.

I'd defiantly take a test.

9 years ago

Yeah I've been very busy. I had to go get an IUD but I haven't had the time. Meanwhile that's what we been doing. I know it's not 100% efficient. It's just too soon for me to have another one. Thanks though!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo