Community post

Question

am I 1 DPO or on CD 13?

so i took OPK's and I started getting +'s on CD10 and 11 but 12's was -, on CD12 i was having o pains that lasted only about 4 hours and then stopped. I no longer temp right now due to my job as a 24 hour motel/RV park desk clerk and I can and at most times be up every few hours at night. (good training for hungry baby :D )

Should I start my classifying my O date as CD12 and have today as my 1dpo or should i keep testing to see if i get another surge? I thought i started my o on CD14 but I'm now guessing that I was wrong. Any input would be wonderful. Thanks!

Jessica User Image

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I changed my O date 3 times this cycle. First when I thought I o'd, then I moved it back 2 days so I was closer to the calculator, then I moved it to match the calculator. I don't temp or use opk's so I have no idea. Its made for a very long tww. Good luck. Sorry I'm not more help, but I think the moral of the story is I either need tools or to temp.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo