Community post

Question

25 days late! No af!

I am on CD53, 25 days late for my period. I had unprotected sex, March 7th, 9th, 16th, and 17th. AF was due on March 19th, but the last I had was February 19th. I do not keep up with Ovulation, so I have no idea when that would have occurred. l have had 2 faint positive tests, however, I have also had repeated negatives as well. My symptoms are sparing, including, Headaches, peeing a little more than normal, and after I actually go to the bathroom, I still feel as though I have the urge to pee. Slight lower abdominal cramps, some back pain. Nipples look larger, small bumps, but doesn't look out of normal. I am bloated, all day, everyday! Stuffy nose, and maybe a little darkening of my veins. I have no idea what is going on. Negatives overpower my two baby positives, even a negative urine test at the doctor. I have an appointment for bloodwork tomorrow, but the wait is driving me crazy. I am not asking for anyone to tell me that I am pregnant, just wondering if any similar stories?

9 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

not ovulating can make your period or cycle VERY VERY long and even skip a month. also stress and other things like being too thin, phantom pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, medications and cysts. I have never skipped a period in my life since twelve unless I was pregnant, two ended in babies, three where chemical where I started a couple days to a week late with a positive result and one loss at 7 weeks. Keep us updated sweetie and hang in there. <3

10 years ago

I know exactly what you mean, I'm currently going through the same thing, my last af was 3-2, and was due again on 3-30. Not sure when I O'd either. I've had no pms symptoms. On 4-2 I experienced some light pink spotting only when I wiped, figured that it was af coming late because it always starts light pink, put a pad on just in case, went to the bathroom later, there was nothing. I had this occurance until the 8th! I called a P.A.N nurse and she told me that as long as I wasn't experiencing any pain and seeing clots or passing tissue, that it was fine. I've taken 4 hpts and all BFN! So, I'm waiting another 2 weeks to be checked out. GL!

10 years ago

P.s. I'm on CD43!

10 years ago

It's such a crazy experience. I'm just ready to find out what's going on with my body, regardless what it might be. I'm currently sitting in the waiting room at the doctor now, anxiously awaiting what feels like my doom! Crossing my fingers for nothing serious! I will keep updates!

10 years ago • Post starter

Alright ladies, I just left my doctor's office. I had a pap smear, and while she was doing it she said, "I'm not a betting woman, but it looks like you have a pregnant cervix!" She informed me that when a woman is pregnant, her cervix has a bluish hue to it, and apparently mine did. However, it will rely on the blood test. Which hopefully I should hear back from today. She is being cautious, telling me not to put my eggs in a basket, but hopefully the signs are good! I will update as soon as I hear!

10 years ago • Post starter

Yay! Fingers crossed for you hun! I'm hoping this for myself as well! One of the hpts that I took actually came out a faint negative..lol, I found that very strange

10 years ago

Any update?

10 years ago

Update???

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo