Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 233 Replies | Last Page

Don't give up hope yet! either of you!

I don't think we will get a bfp this month but who knows. I guess it only takes one time to conceive. I have a little voice in my head that I had even before we were able to dtd that this month was THE month. I am trying to ignore it an silence it at the moment.

That's my goal that I have given myself to take some of the pressure off. I want to be pregnant by the end of september but hopefully before fathers day. I would really like to tell mine and husbands fathers that they are going to have another grandchild for fathers day. or husband cause that would be lovely.

But in any event my birthday is in the last week in September so if I am not pregnant by the end of then I will make an appointment to see my doctor because we would have been trying for six months. i know they say they won't do tests before 12 months but at least there might be some stuff he can do by then. Especially since my sister fell pregnant straight away. Even if its just to check my hormone levels or something.

11 years ago • Post starter

i agree. if i dont get a BFP within 6 or 8 months I would go to a doctor as well. I think because this is my 2nd cycle off BCP I am not regulated/ovulating. thats why I think I am out this cycle. Ugh I just want my O date so I at least have a chance this month... But cant get my hopes up. not looking good.

11 years ago

Well... AF started this morning... :(

Oh well... our wedding anniversary is this upcoming weekend and we're going out of town, so maybe we can have an anniversary baby :)

I agree as well... especially after my mc, that I'm planning on seeing my Dr. if there's no success after 6 months of trying... I'm sure they can at least look and give 'pointers' or something of the sort...

User Image

11 years ago

So I am heading my blood test and ultrasound next week. I have to say I am getting very nervous. If they find something then that means both me and DH have fertility issues and our chances of conceiving naturally are very low.

Have to wait until after O before I can have tests done. I had a very faint OPK last night so I am hoping I O in the next few days. Though I am not quite sure how the OPKs work, does a faint line mean that there is a small amount of hormone but not enough to have ovulated yet?

Hopefully I will be fine and we can keep on trying!

User Image

11 years ago

my thoughts and prayers are with you for your doc appt!! Keep us posted!

So I am also showing a very faint line. I asked other people and googled it and I got mixed opinions most people say they get a faint line then it gets darker until Positive, but thats not always the case.

GL!!

11 years ago

Thank you. Will let you know how I go!

I hope your line gets darker! How many dpo are you? Have you posted a pic on here??

User Image

11 years ago

I am still waiting to O... I am on CD 18. waiting for by OPK to be +!

11 years ago

Kates86 â?? with OPK's they may show a faint line all month as you normally have lh in your system. It peaks right before ovulation which is what gives us the dark line. My faints only start to show up a few days before o and stay the same until they all of a sudden get dark and then fade again. I sometimes get a pos really late in my cycle before my period. Hopefully everything works out for you and the tests go well.

If you can post a picture in here, I am happy to have a look :)

pic of what? OPKs? they are def negative, but they have a faint faint second line

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo