Community post

Question

Chances of a misscarriage? 10wks 4 days!

I had my first appointment about a weeks ago and everything was great! Strong heart beat of 163! I'm 10 wks 4 days now and I'm just wondering the chances of a misscarriage? I've had no spotting since implantaion, no cramps out of the ordinary. I did have a serious cold sore outbreak a few days ago but I heard that's normal? This is my first and I'm just paranoid I guess!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

First of all Congratulations :) and don't think about miscarriage,now chances are so less.. your thoughts are now shared with your baby already, so think positive.. and always keep smile. :) cold and cough are normal in early pregnancy your baby is safe, consult your doc.. Happy and healthy 9 months... :)

User Image

10 years ago

When I had my ten week checkup and heard a strong heartbeat like that my doc said that chances of miscarriage after that point are less than 3%. Congrats!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo