Community post

Discussion

Possible pregnancy symptoms? 11 DPO

my fiancee and I have been trying for the past few months and this month, I just feel extremely different. I've been very moody with him and everyone else. I've been feeling extremely bloated and sick to my stomach. All of these have been going on for the past week. I have felt a little tired, but I left that due to college exams. I just have that overall "You're Pregnant" feeling. I've also had some bumps on my nipples and my veins have been showing just a little more (just on some days or some times) I'm kind of tired of waiting, though. My period is supposed to come around May 7th. I've also been having what feels like butterflies. Almost like what I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter and she first started moving. My stomach kind of feels like it's moving and I'm just not sure what to make of this. Any help?

User Image User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi
im 11DPO and i have had really really faint positives for the past 2 days with frer (like you gotta move it in the right light to see them) i have one that has dried darker and it looks pink! i have been TTC for 10months and used preseed for the first time this cycle and the past 2 days i have had really achey breasts and under my armpits on the sides of my breasts, got a BFN yesterday with a test that was 25miu so i may not have enough HCG yet, im praying so much that i am, i know that they arnt the same as your symptoms but i thourght i would see if you had the same sort of things in you last pregnancy.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Any updates?

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

11 years ago

Well, I missed my period that was supposed to come today. So, my fiancee and I are going to get a test this weekend. We're pretty excited. I'll make sure to keep you posted with results!

User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo