Community post

Question

Over 2 weeks late, negative HPT, but positive opk, could I still be pregnant?

My LMP was 12/3/13, I currently cd50 with no AF in sight. I have extreme fatigue, I sleep until the afternoon, for the past week, I have had period-like cramps, but no AF. I took a U-check pregnancy test, and it seems like a faint line but I will peg it as negative. I took 2 OPKs a day apart, and both were positive with the T much darker than the C. I do feel nausea sometimes, and have sudden hot flashes throughout the day, sudden cramps on and off. Can a positive OPK this late be a sign of pregnancy even tough the hpt is negative? I NEED HELP!!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You are very patient. Why don't you go for a blood test. Positive OPKs show peak in LH which could mean you had not ovulated and you are ovulating now. Or have heard people who use OPKs as HPTs but it is not advisable. My advise: just BD in case you could be ovulating!!!!

10 years ago

I have an appointment for the doctor on Wednesday. I took another OPK and it was positive. Another negative HPT yesterday. I BD on the second positive OPK. I am having cramps on and off like my period is about to start and nothing. Milky white CM, sudden pain on the side of my breasts. I am busy with work and school that's why I'm so patient lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo