Community post

Discussion

new ttc buddy?????

hi ladies new to countdown to pregnancy....my names natalie im 25 with on dd whos 8 was on depo for 6 months ( 2 injections) took 8 months for af to return, and a further 10 with irregular af had 3 months of 30 days cycles im on 4dpo at the moment hope to find some new friends xxxx

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello Natalie!I need a ttc buddy too! I just got my Mirena out the beginning of March. I been tryin to get on a regular cycle.They r just stratin to be normal again.The hormones in the mirena made me all out of wack.haha.But anyways My name is Tiffany, im 23 and have an 11 mth DD,I really wanna conceive before she turns 2.I want kids close in age for their benefit.Im on cd20, and havent figured out when I o'd.I took a bunch of OPK but they r just confusing to me.Im pretty sure I have O'd though already probably a couple days ago around 28 or 29th.Thats when my tests were the darkest.What cd r u on?

11 years ago

i think if opks are right i ovulated around about the same time as u as im on 5dpo...this month im going to try not symtom spot as much as i normal do lol im due af around 12th xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I will be starting AF around the same time as you...My LMP was April 13 so sounds about right..crossing fingers for evil AF to stay away!!!lol

11 years ago

yeah same day hun! i want her to stay away tooo but my dd birthday is 18.1.04 lol so will be close in birthdays haha xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo