Community post

Discussion

Anyone Due in January 2013?

View Full Post

IM due jan. 1st..Excited about it... not really sick at all.. just emotional alot...and cravings for pickles with ranch on doritos... mmm... lol

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 38 Replies | Last Page

to all..

Dh and I have been trying fo4 27 cycle..for our first child..DH and I are both 33..
I had wasted a hundreds of hpt's..all are BFn until this 9th of May I got this elusive (twice evening and morning urine) ..We are so happy and excited...Thanks God..
The following day we went to OB gyne clinic, we did a trans V ultrasound...endo lining, uterus and ovary are fine...But she is looking for the SAC and she cant find it...She said "may its too early..we have to wait another 2weeks".. (=..Im so confused..Af is 12days late and i got positive hpt twice..and it was very strong..but still can not confirm if i am pregnant..?

IF my pregnancy is confirmed..(Hoping and Praying so hard).My EDD is January 04-08, 2013. And we going to have a baby BOY according to chinese Gender Calendar..heehee
Feeling nauseated on and off..sore bbs/heavy..

Im sorry to make it long..And Im lucky to belong in this Group..

to us all..

11 years ago

i am 14dpo and no AF today but a BFN... Anyone experience that?? I am testing tomorrow morning hoping for a BFP... If so EDD will be Jan 18. 2012

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I just wanted to hop on here and say congrats again to everyone and I hope y'all have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

11 years ago

I got my BFP today (14dpo) on mothers day!! I think this is a sign from God that this pregnancy is meant to be! I had a m/c on March 3, 2012 at 7 weeks so I am approaching everything very cautiously and not getting too excited until my first US at 7 weeks. According to the first day of my last period I would be due Jan 12 but according to when I ovulated I am due Jan 20. I'm waiting to go to the doctor until next week so we'll have to see what he thinks. I know he is going to want to do a hcg level since I had a m/c in March. Thats the part I'm nervous for...my levels didn't double like they should have last time. So I'll know for sure if everything is fine once he draws my blood. FX and GL to everyone.

11 years ago

Got my BFP today , AF was due today..
But i thought af was gonna start cause i had big cramps as AF does but it didn`t come so i got a test and positive :D Happy 9 months & I hope it`s all a sticky bean

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

Congrats to you all. Hope you havea wonderful day. I spent the day at SeaWorld with my Fiance and 4 yr ol.d It was great. Also havea surprise tonight cuz its 2 yrs. me n my fiance have been together.

11 years ago • Post starter

Got my BFP bright and early Mother's Day morning. Took a second 2 hours latet just to be sure. EDD 1/15/13.

No real symptoms, just over tired. Once 3 or 4 pm hits I am ready for bed. A little pressure/cramps as well, but hardly worth noting.

Dr appt set up for June 1st.

Hubby is calling it Goopy for a nickname... :)

11 years ago

Congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy 9months. Symptoms are kickin in for me...naseaous all day, boobs are swollen and hurt, and tired alll day long.

11 years ago • Post starter

Finally Got My 10 Bfp Haha Im So Bad :/ 4 diffrent types of tests to be shore :P going by my chart im due 19th january 2013 !! im really happy just hope bubba sticks !! Congrats to you all with BFP !! x

11 years ago

Wow!!Congrats to all!! Its going to be our child...so happy and exciting.. No morning sickness yet.. (yay!), i always feel hungry and peeing every 20 minutes?..

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo