Community post

Discussion

Anyone Due in January 2013?

View Full Post

IM due jan. 1st..Excited about it... not really sick at all.. just emotional alot...and cravings for pickles with ranch on doritos... mmm... lol

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 38 Replies | Last Page

cnicole2284 I send you lots of and for a BIG GIGANTIC FLAMING PINK

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

11 years ago

@fourthdownlastqtr Thanks hun!!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Congratulations! My EDD is January 9, 2013. Go to the Dr. June 5th find out for sure. I get nauseated throughout the day, and been craving pickles also, totally different than my first pregnancy.

Me&Him: 5-26-2008 JD: 4-17-2009: 6lbs 1oz Baby #2 EDD: 1-9-2013

11 years ago

Congrats to you all!!! :)

I got my BFP today :D
Due date is the 21st of January! Really excited!

XxX

User Image

11 years ago

I got my BFP May 4th!!!

Had a mmc last year so hop ing for a sticky bean!
Both OH and i are 41 so feel very lucky.

Symptoms very tired sore bbs but most of all EXCITED!!

DUE JAN14-18 2013

11 years ago

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!! I am still sooo excited! We're telling family this weekend on mother's day and I cannot wait! As far as symptoms for me, I'm still bloated, nauseous, tired all the time, and I think my thyroid levels are out of control again. I went to my endocrinologist yesterday for bloodwork so I should find out soon. In a way I hope they are so my doc can adjust my meds...cuz if they're not, I'm having some weird pregnancy symptoms that mimic hypothyroidism. Lol.

11 years ago

Congrats to all of you. Im definitely excited... not many preg. symptoms, except tired n sore boobs, but other than that Im A OKAY. I go to another OB appt for a ultrasound on the 16th of May and then another OB appt on the 21 to discuss my blood work and ultrasound n check everything else... EXCITED... ..... =)

11 years ago • Post starter

Just took an early pregnancy test. and I saw two lines. the first was faint but it was there! We have been ttc for 5 years with fertility issues. We had a miscarriage October 14, 2011 with our first pregnancy. According to this site I will be due January 19, 2013!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I got a BFP this morning with a ClearBlue Digi stick as well as the internet dip-strips for my first pregnancy... I keep going back upstairs and starring at those magical words!!
If all goes to plan will be due on 19th January. Feeling really bloated and tired. Got appointment with my doctor on Tuesday...

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies and congratulations to all the BFPs!!! I got mine today and I'm 11 dpo with an edd of January 21, 2013. This will be our 5th and we're praying, hoping and believing for a boy this time. Best wishes to you all on a .

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo