Community post

Question

Preseed reviews and softcups!

Me and hubby have been trying to conceive for 6 months. I have cystic fibrosis I have eggwhite cm but due to CF I have thicker mucus. So I have been readying about preseed and I think I want to give it a try. Any reviews, success stories? Also u was reading about softcups what does it do? Could it be helpful? Any advice thank you!!

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Have tried OPK kits? if not you should tried that I like that and it helps. Also I heard if you have thick mucus that drinking cough syrup can thin it out and/or proseed as well. God Bless

10 years ago

Yes I use OPKs every month. And I have thought about also trying muccinex I here alot of women do when TTC.

10 years ago • Post starter

I used pre-seed this month due to a little drying out from the clomid and just to help the sperm more and we both loved it. It is a lot like your vaginal wetness. Just dont use too much it dosent take a lot.

10 years ago

I love Pre-Seed! Still waiting to see if maybe it worked for us this cycle but even if it didn't, it makes BD awesome lol. You really don't need a lot, to me even using 2g (?) is almost too much. Haven't tried softcups yet but I've though about it. They freak me out a little to be honest lol so I'd have to overcome my weird fear of them first.

User Image

10 years ago

This is our first month of using soft cups, but have been using preseed on and off. This month we are doing both. DH has low sperm count so we are hoping that using the cups this will help any and all swimmer stay in there. I thought I ovulated yesterday as I had some minor ovulation pains, but my temp hasn't spiked yet, so maybe today. Good luck to you!

10 years ago

Hello,
DH and I have been ttc for 6 cycles now and we just started using preseed on the last cycle (still waiting to see if this was the month). But either way, it does make BD awesome! Good luck to you.

10 years ago

Good luck to all of you ladies on BFP fingers crossed! Please let me know how it turns out for you guys. I think im yonna try preseed with the softcups and pray for my BFP. Thank you for all of yalls replies.

baby dust everyone!
Xoxox

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo