Community post

Question

Could I Still Be Pregnant After 3 BFN?

I started tracking my ovulation after my period in October using ClearBlue Advance Digital OPK. After BD two days before expected O, I have had the craziest symptoms. I have tender breasts, bloating, heartburn (that I never get), a lot of gas (sorry TMI), cramps, lower back aches, migraines, sinuses with a stuffy nose, waking up with a nauseous feeling, fatigue, and dizzy spells even after I eat. My CM is pretty normal (dry), my cervix has remained low and firm.
On my 9dpo/ 10dpo, I tested and got a BFN. Did it that following morning with another BFN!!! Tested 11dpo with another BFN!!
Should I feel discouraged? I'm a day late 14 dpo (DAY 33).
Could I still be pregnant?
I really feel like I am!!!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Well I hope you could be pregnant!
It's not over until the witch shows

Me- 41, endo, adenomyosis, blocked left tube DH- 39, good swimmers Ivf round 1 Oct 2013 Awaiting FET...

10 years ago

yes might be. I am also in same boat. I am on CD 33 and 16 dpo but still getting BFN. I am super tired like never before no other sign. I dont know how our bodies behaves when we ttc desperately.

hope we get bfP soon. lots of baby dust to u.

10 years ago

I am now 17 dpo and still no AF...and another BFN!!!. This morning, I felt nauseous, and my boobs are swollen and sore on the sides (tender when I touch). I am constantly going to the bathroom, i am extremely moody (argued with my niece over blackberries). my CM is white and creamy, showing on my underwear (sorry TMI). i feel exhausted, tired, taking a nap. No AF in sight. I have vivid dreams as well.
Has anyone had a late BFP after 17 dpo?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo