Community post

Discussion

So faint but it is there

I just took a test about an hour and 45 min ago and there was a line. It was a very faint line and we didn't have to look at a wierd angle or squint to see it. I will have to take another one in the morning before I get too excited. I just want to make sure it really truely is positive before I call the doctor. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Mom of 2 very energetic girls in need of a son!

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Good luck for tomorrow! I hope you get a nice strong bfp :D

User Image

11 years ago

I didn't which was strange. I got a BFN this morning and so now I am confused. Which test do I trust? I am going to retest in a few days just to make sure.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hiya,

I got a very feint line on Sunday last week on a FRER - you had to move it about under a lamp to see it but I knew it was there!! I then bought dip strips (if you're in the UK Sure Sign in Home Bargains are 89p for 2 and detect from levels of 15 and are qualatative tests). I tested Sunday night and got a very feint positive. I got a stronger positive 72 hours later and stronger again 72 hours later again.

I read on peeonastick website that dipping is better than peeing on a stick and that worked for me.

Good luck, I hope you got a positive,

Jess xx

11 years ago

Well unfortunately the test I took was most likely defective because all other tests have been BFNs. AF has been due since May 10 and she hasn't reared her ugly head just yet and my nips are killing me. I'm going for a general health visit on the 21st and if AF hasn't come by then I'll say something to the doc. I'll be ok if I'm not preg since we're moving to Hawaii and I'll be able to enjoy the island a little before TTC #3.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo