Community post

Question

TTC #3, 2.5 years, no luck

My husband and I are ttc'ing for #3 for the padt 2.5 years. I get great symptoms get cycle then nothing. We had a MC about a year ago and a few chemicals, nothing sticks. This cycle I'm using opk, baby asprin, and fertility supplement. I had a tubal reversal that was successful. My husband and I were checked when we first stared and we were both fine. I do have endometriosis. I get a positive opk, and we bd often. What do you think I can change? Is anyone else having the same problem? I've had enough, I really don't want to get pregnant after 35, so I will be giving up soon. Any advice?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Have you ever had your progesterone checked? If you're not producing enough it could be a factor in why the baby isn't "sticking". It could be something to add to your luteal phase as well.

<a href=

10 years ago

Ok thank you

10 years ago • Post starter

I am some what in the same boat, I am 39 and finally got into a feritility clinic 8 months ago. I have had 2 MC and 1 chemical so far. The dr arn't telling me much. So far i have leared i need to push for answers and ask for more testing. they threw the word endometriosis at me but have not tested me for it. My only advise would be to ask for more testing to see what could be going on. I wish you the best of luck!!!

10 years ago

Thank you

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo