Community post

Question

3 week wait?!?!?

According to my Fertility Friend App, I am CD 42, DPO 19. Here is a link to my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/440903/
I have taken about a million pregnancy tests, but all BFN. No AF yet. My cycle is usually around 36. I got a positive OPK then a temperature rise (my chart is showing an earlier temperature rise than what I would chart it, but either way I am late). What do you guys think? Anyone had a BFP this late?

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

CD27 looks better, imo. That looks more like where things started shifting. Ignore the cm and opk and look at temps only. U could even delete the opk to see if it changes...its obvs not sure of the date it chose.

10 years ago

Thanks dakota! I agree, CD 27 looks right to me (which means I have missed my BD'ing time :( -- I did take out the CM entry on the 17th of October (CD 30) and it turned the line a solid red, but didn't change my ovulation date.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo