Community post

Question

Can someone please help! What are my chances?

Hubby and I have had sex 1,2,3,4,5, and ever 6 days before ovulation (online calculator) it said I was suppose to O sat. 10/19 but opk was neg. And he was working so we didnt sat. But we had sex the very next morning at 8:00 am. And then 2 hours later about 10 1030 I got a pos. Opk. What does that mean? Have I ovulated? And we are going to have sex again tonight as well. Do you think I have a good chance this month?

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

An OPK will usually go positive a day or two before you actually ovulate so continue to have sex another couple of days! You won't be able to actually confirm you ovulated unless you chart your temperature, as you can have positive OPKs and not ovulate (hormone surge but no egg released).

10 years ago

the pos opk means u should within 24 to 36 hrs i think so just keep doing it my dr said unless u r timing for dif sex but i think u will be good cuz the egg should be good for 24 hrs after u ovulate .. the nr in my ob office said he will make more fast if everything is working good so do it as many times as u can and stay hydrated

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo