Community post

Question

HELP. Signs of ovulation?

Alright ladies, im on cycle day 12 (28 day cycle) I have been using ovulation predictors but they all still say negative. Now, ovulation calculators online say that im suppose to ovulate on saturday and that im fertile starting today. Shouldnt my predictors be saying yes? Can I still conceive even if they say no? I have cervical mucus, its just kinda thick and white. What does that mean? And that started today. Just need help. Anything!!!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Go by what your opk's say as well as beginning to have sex every other day beginning today if you wish. The best thing you can do is have the sperm waiting even before you get your positive on OPK. Cervical mucus can quickly change to wet like watery or stretchy like egg whites. Just keep checking but have sex starting now. Good luck!

10 years ago

Your fertile periode will starte before you get a positive ovulation test. That's because sperm can survive inside you for a few days, waiting for the egg. For that reason it's also common to get CM before ovulation itself. It's body's way of making everything ready. If your cycle is 28 days, you most likely have a couple of days to go before you get a positive test, as most women ovulate about 14 days before AF. That said, DTD today and/or tomorrow.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo